Leh to manali bike tour
10 Nights - 11 Days
Explore Leh Ladakh provides Leh to Manali bike trip allows you to explore the unique Ladakh as you ride through the barren roads and also learn about the local culture and taste various.
- Day - 1 Leh (Arrival)
Arrival at Leh airport, to be received by our representative and transferred to the Hotel. Check in to the hotel for a complete day rest wherein welcome tea or coffee will be served by the Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day - 2 Leh Local Sightseeing Tour
Morning after breakfast on your bike visit Hall of Fame, Shanti Stupa, Sankar Gonpa, Leh Palace & Leh Market. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day - 3 Leh To Nubra Valley
After Breakfast on your bike leave for Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) Arrive at Hundur by afternoon. Lunch at Camp, rest of the day one is free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village. Overnight at Camp.
- Day - 4 Nubra Valley To Leh
After Breakfast visit Deskit Monastery, where you can have a magnificient view of Nubra Valley and leave back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. Overnight at Leh.
- Day - 5 Leh To Pangong Lake Tour
fter Breakfast on your bike leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motorable road in the world) Arrival at Camp, Hot Lunch will be served at Camp, Later free time at Leisure and enjoy the color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake. Overnight at Camp.
- Day - 6 Pangong Lake To Leh
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sun rise on lake. After Breakfast leave back to Leh, enroute visit Hemis, Thikse Monastery and Shey Palace. Overnight at Leh.
- Day - 7 Leh To Sarchu
Early morning after breakfast on your bike leave for Serchu through Tanglang La Pass 17,585ft,2nd Highest motorable road in the world, Skyangchu Thang (Biggest and Highest Plateau on stretch of 42 Kms. Arrive at Serchu by evening. Overnight at sarchu.
- Day - 8 Sarchu To Baralacha Pass - Jipsa
After breakfast on your bikes leave from Sarchu to Jispa Enroute crossing Baralachala Pass (4800 m),Darcha, Jispa, Gemur Gemur. Overnight at Jipsa
- Day - 9 Jipsa Rothang Pass Manali
After breakfast On your bikes leave from Jipsa to Manali climbing over Rohtang Pass (3980 m).Arrive Manali by evening. Overnight at leh
- Day - 10 Manali Local Sightseeing
Morning proceed to Visit the 460 years old Hadimba Devi Temple built in the tranquil and serene woods, the oldest temple in Manali, Tibetan Center & Monastery, Club House, Van Vihar, Mall Road Manali and Vashisht Village, Known for its hot Sulphur Spring. Overnight at Leh
- Day - 11 Manali To Delhi By Volvo ( at your own)
Morning transfer to Manali Bus Stand/Taxi Stand.
- Important Information
- Royal Enfield Bike 350cc with Helmet.
- All the hotels / camps on twin sharing basis with all Meals.
- All the feasible sightseeing places mentioned as per the tour plan mentioned above.
- Professional bike mechanic along with light spares accompanying us for the entire tour for the smooth handling of the tour.
- Back up of one Vehicle for any breakdown by health or any other issues.
- Guidance with bike preparation and physical conditioning on trip.
- Inner Line Permit and monument entrances.
- Guide services throughout the tour for 4 pax and above.
- Tour leaders will collect a kitty to pay for all these expenses.
- Alcohol and other beverages. Petrol - all riders will be expected to pay their own fuel bills at petrol stations.
- The kitty will pay for spare fuel that we carry in the back-up truck – we will need to top up tanks in Pang and Sarchu and there are no petrol pumps in this area.
- Petrol cost Minimum INR 3000 & Maximum INR 4000 approximately.
- Gloves, jackets, boots, strap.
- Bus Fare extra (Delhi - Manali or Vice Versa) GST 5 % extra on total billing.
- Price On Request