Discover Leh Ladakh
6 Night & 7 Days
Nubra Valley, Pangong Lake, Shanti Stupa
Unforgettable experiences, tranquil ambiance and immense natural beauty await you in Ladakh. For the best of sights and sounds of this region, opt for Discover Ladakh tour, spanning in the duration of 6 nights and 7 days. This extremely well-planned itinerary is a combination of popular attractions and destinations in Ladakh.
- Day - 1 Arrive Leh
On arriving at the Kushok Bakula airport, Leh (3500 m), meet our tour representative. Get assistance for transfer to the hotel. Complete the check-in formalities as you savor your welcome drink. Settle in your rooms. The day is for resting and getting acclimatized to the high altitudes of Ladakh. Before any journey across this place, acclimatization is necessary. In the evening, walk up to the Leh bazaar to spot the hustle bustle. Overnight stay in Leh
- Day - 2 Drive for Sham Valley – Leh
Your first morning in Leh; enjoy a filling breakfast at the hotel, and get ready for an amazing excursion to the picturesque Sham Valley. The excitement of the day will begin with a visit to the Magnetic Hill that challenges the law of gravity, and will turn towards the pious GurudwaraPatthar Sahib. Post this, you will be visiting Sangam Point or the confluence point of Zanskar and Indus rivers. Your first day of amazing Ladakh tour will wind up with a visit to the sacred Alchi Monastery in Alchi village; post this, you will be driven back to the Leh hotel for your overnight stay.
- Day - 3 Leh – Nubra Valley
After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) post lunch, enjoy the camel safari at Sand Dunes between Deskit & Hundur Village. Overnight at Nubra Valley.
- Day - 4 Nubra Valley To Leh
In the morning visit / explore Deskit , Hundar and the Sand Dunes where you can enjoy a short camel safari using the double-humped Bactrian camel found here (optional on direct payment). Later drive back to Leh, reaching in the late afternoon / evening. Overnight at the hotel.
- Day - 5 Leh To Pangong Lake
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, through Changla Pass 17,350 ft, 3rd Highest Motorable road in the world, By Afternoon arrive at the Pangong Lake. Set your camps here. The views around the lake are extremely enchanting and soothing. Spot colorful birds on the banks of Pangong. Do visit the local village in the vicinity to known about the local culture. Stay overnight in tents.
- Day - 6 Pangong Tso To Leh
Start the day early before the sun is up. The mesmerizing sun rising over the lake is definitely one you would love to capture in your camera. Marvel at the blessed view. Begin your drive back to Leh. Upon arrival in Leh, check-into the hotel, followed by sightseeing. Start your sightseeing tour with Shanti Stupa, a white-domed Buddhist stupa on a hilltop offering panoramic views. Next, stop at Leh Palace, which is the former royal palace built during the 17th century. Do not miss the Hall of Fame Museum, founded and managed by the Army in the memory of war heroes. Return to your hotel in Leh for overnight stay.
- Day - 7 Departure from Leh
Waking up early in the morning, munch on a delicious breakfast and get ready to wish adieu to the enchanting environs of Ladakh. Pack your bags and weave all the pleasant memories of your amazing Ladakh tour, as you will be dropped at the Leh Airport for your onward journey. With your drop at the airport, this perennial tour to Ladakh will come to an end! Journey Ends.
- Accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis as per the package selected
- All transfers and sightseeing’s on SIC basis
- Accommodation on MAPAI basis (Room + Breakfast + Dinner)
- Pick up and drop at Leh airport
- Inner Line Permits
- Ladakh entry fees & wildlife fees
- Prices are inclusive of all taxes
- 5% Goods and Service tax applicable.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours / extra meals ordered.
- Monument entrances, rafting & camel safari charges.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices include”.
- Tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks or any other factor beyond control.
- Price On Request