Ladakh Package From Chandigarh
8 Night & 9 Days
Rohtang Pass, Pangong Lake, Khardungla Pass
Leh Ladakh Tour Package From Chandigarh gives you the opportunity to travel to the most remote places in the Himalayan region. The tour will take you across the breathtaking beautiful Leh and Nubra valley, mighty Sutlej river banks and that not all visit some of the most historic monasteries as well. While on the tour pay a visit to the Hadimba Temple, Jagat Sukh Vashisht Bath, at Manali. Enjoy full day excursion to Rohtang pass for a perfect snow-capped mountain experience that is to be remembered for a lifetime.
- Day - 1 Chandigarh To Manali
After arrival, meet our representative at the airport who'll arrange transfer towards our cab, head straight to Manali via Mandi and Kullu. Check in at hotel, rest and relax for the day. Stay overnight at hotel.
- Day - 2 Manali Local Sightseeing
Today morning after breakfast drive to Manali Local city tour like Hadimba Devi Temple &Vashisht Rishi Temple Hot Water Spring, Tibetan monastery Van Vihar and Local Market. After sight seen back to hotel and drop there.
- Day - 3 Manali - Keylong - Jispa
Start early in the morning, drive straight to Jispa via Rohtang pass for a perfect snow-capped mountain experience. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at the hotel at Jispa.
- Day - 4 Jispa - Sarchu - Leh
The 4th day of the trip is reserved for a full day excursion to Himalayan Safari Drive. On the way cross Tanglang-la the second highest road in the world and Lachlang-La. Relish dinner at hotel. A night to be spent in the hotel.
- Day - 5 Leh Sightseeing Tour
Start the day with a visit to Thiksey Monastery. Get a chance to attend the praying ceremony taking place at the monastery. Also visit "Hemis" one of the biggest monastery of Leh and Shey Palace. Later in the afternoon leave for a guided tour to visit Leh Mosque, Leh Gompa, the King's Palace and Shankar Gompa. Retire for a night in the hotel
- Day - 6 Leh - Khardungla Pass
In the morning start for Khardungala Top, the World highest motorable road. On the way get delighted to see the fascinating view of the Leh and Nubra valley along the roadside. Return to the hotel by afternoon. Evening to be spent at leisure. Night at hotel.
- Day - 7 Leh To Pangong Lake
The day is scheduled for visiting one of the most popular lakes in Leh, Pangong Lake. It is the largest brackish lake in Asia. The lake sprawls in India as well as China. Two-third area of the lake falls in China. The surroundings of the lake are breathtaking. The lake water is known to be changing colors during the day. Later, continue your drive and cross Chang La. Keep driving till the army checkpoint of Tangse. The journey ends here. Check-in at a resort. Overnight stay.
- Day - 8 Pangong - Leh (149 km)
After an early morning breakfast, start driving back to Leh. This is going to be your last day in Leh. Spend the day in exploring the wonderful attractions of Leh.
- Day - 9 Leh To Delhi
Post breakfast leave for Leh Airport for boarding flight towards delhi.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per the package
- All transfers and sightseeing’s on SIC basis
- Accommodation on MAPAI basis (Room + Breakfast + Dinner)
- Pick up and drop at Leh airport
- Inner Line Permits
- Ladakh entry fees & wildlife fees
- Prices are inclusive of all taxes
- 5% Goods and Service tax applicable.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours / extra meals ordered.
- Monument entrances, rafting & camel safari charges.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices include”.
- Tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Any kind of drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks or any other factor beyond control.
- Price On Request